Follow me on Instagram
Sunday 2 August 2015

Backstage Lashes | NEW BRAND ALERT!

 
Hello everyone
I feel like im on a blogging roll today... perfect sunday! So today I am going to be talking about a brand of lashes that I have been using for the past week. If you watch me on YouTube, you will know I am a big fan of VIVI collection lashes on ebay! But recently I was sent some lashes from this brand and I think my eyelashes have changed forever! These are only £6.00 and Backstage beauty are based in the UK. All lashes come with adhesive.
So heres a bit about them:
 
Backstage Beauty has been created by glamour makeup artist Tashan Cian. The Backstage Eyelash range was created with the vision of creating a small range of high quality lashes to complete a variety of makeup looks. After years of using other brands of lashes on photoshoots and for clients we noticed that most of the eyelashes that where available on the market where out-dated and had overly extensive ranges which where both confusing and mind boggling to customers.
 
After getting feedback from clients and other makeup artists we decided to design a range of high quality lashes but name them after “party destinations” after all that’s when we like to look our best. In our range we have lashes like the Chelsea lash which are more soft and wispy to suit more of a natural look and the vegas lash which are full and impactful for our ultra glam lash wearers out there. We have tried to cater to all different eye shapes and styles of makeup to create a small but simple range of wearable lashes.
 
| LINKS TO PRODUCTS & WEBSITES |
 
 


Hollywood Lashes
These are the lashes I have been wearing the most. The lashes are very whispy and feather light. The lashes are thicker towards the lash band, but about half way down the lashes, they are thinner to give you that flirty lash. These give you full lash impact without being too heavy and dramatic. These are one of my favourites because I love my lashes long and whispy. These lashes will make your eyes look super large and big!
Below you can see a silver/blue look I created using these lashes.
 


 

 



Chelsea Lashes
I haven't worn these lashes as much as the others just because I love having a slightly thicker lash, in the tear duct area. For the days when I feel like having a sultry, feline cat eyeliner, these are the lashes I go to. Due to them being shorter at the front of the lash and longer at the end, they make the eyes look more sultry and sexy. The lashes are still long enough to see over the cat eyeliner. These are very much like the Hollywood lashes, but are more natural looking.  

 

 
 
Soho Lashes
These are by far my favourite lashes. They are super unique and will give you a beautiful finish to the eye. Towards to the end of the lashes, they are much shorter blending perfectly. The lashes are much longer and tapered in the middle of the lash. This will make your eyes look more round and bigger. This is perfect for a 'natural' makeup look, that will still give you full lash impact, but will also look subtle.

 



 
 
 
| Quick Snippet into the lashes |
  • Only £6.00. Around the same price mark as Eyelure, Revlon etc.
  • UK based brand.
  • The glue really works which is impressive as most lashes either come with no glue or the glue does nothing.
  • The lash band is not visible on the eye and it does not damage and/or dig into the lash. They are very comfortable.
  • They are reusable as long as you take care and clean them every so often.
I love these lashes and they will always be in my lash drawer. I am very excited to see where this brand goes and I know they are going to be big.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Great article about backstage eye lashes. Really loved it.
    Do you provide information regarding complete Debenhams Discount Code

    ReplyDelete