Follow me on Instagram
Sunday 13 July 2014

My 5 Pet Hates With Makeup

It hurts me to say this, because anything to do with makeup, I am straight in there. I cannot comprehend how much I love it! But... hear me out, there are a few things that just.... don't mix well with me.... let the rant commence;

1) Blusher just does not work for me! - I curl my toes when people talk about pricey blushers because they don't work for me. Of course, everything works differently for different people, but they just don't do anything. No matter what shade, it still looks the same. Save your money people!

2) Just when you think your liquid eyeliner is looking perfect.. BAM! - the cat flick goes tits up... After finishing a really gorgeous eye shadow look, everything looks beautiful, apart from that funny looking cat flick. Your whole evening is ruined....

3) EYEBROWS TAKE SO LONG - I AM LATE FOR WORK - eyebrows frame the face and if nothing else is, the eyebrows have to be perfect. but before i know it, 15 minutes has passed and only one brow is done, and i haven't even cleaned them up yet.

4) The kohl eyeliner stabs you right in the iris - i am now blind... my makeup is all down my face... or the wooden part gives you splinters!!!

5) Cleaning makeup brushes - I love brand new looking brushes! but they just take FOREVER to clean especially if you mix them up like i do.

What are your pet hates with makeup?

p.s i still love you makeup. its not you its me.

No comments:

Post a Comment