Follow me on Instagram
Sunday 13 July 2014

Feeling Pretty In Pink


Feeling Pretty In Pink

Hey loves, I recently cleared out my wardrobe and felt like I needed to replace the items I took out, with statement pieces. I purchased 3 items which I am in absolute love with - from the colour to the tailoring. These were an embellished necklace top, baby pink shorts with the matching baby pink blazer. This outfit cost under £30.00 (with my staff discount).
 
What I love the most about these pieces, is you can wear them for a day and evening look. As well as wearing the jacket for the autumn or even winter. They can also work perfectly alongside other pieces and colours. I paired them with some statement block heels from Primark.
 
For the makeup I decided to stay shimmery and pink. I opted for something pink, nude and natural keeping it delicate and soft like the look. You can check out the video on how I created the look on my YouTube!

BUY THE SHORTS HERE
BUY THE TOP HERE
BUY THE BLAZER HERE







 


 
 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment