Follow me on Instagram
Wednesday 16 April 2014

MAKEUP REVOLUTION LONDON REVIEW

Makeup Revolution London is a new beauty brand on the market, and to cut to the chase... It's a competitor that all high-street and higher brands should be wary of! Find out my thoughts:

I was lucky enough to be sent 6 product from MRL, which include: A baked highlighter, baked bronzer, 2 pigments, 1 eyeshadow and a lipstick.

You can buy the products here: http://www.makeuprevolutionstore.com/ 


VIVID BAKED HIGHLIGHTER- SHADE: GOLDEN LIGHTS - BUY HERE
VIVID BAKED BRONZER- SHADE: GOLDEN DAYS - BUY HERE
£3.00 EACH







Firstly, the first thing I noticed with these products is their weight. They are relatively heavy compared to other bronzers and highlighters. I really like the packaging of these products, they look super sophisticated and sleek. The highlighter has 7.5g of product which is fantastic and will last you a long time. This highlighter replaces all of my existing highlighters in my makeup collection. It gives you the perfect shimmer, as well as remaining rather natural. This is possibly my favourite product and I will be purchasing the remaining 2 to complete the collection. It lasts such a long time and from the image above, you can see how pigmented it is. It reminds me of Mac's extra dimension highlighter and could easily give It a run for its money!

The bronzer has 13g of product which is a hell of a lot! I really like the fact the product Is compact/baked, as it has fragments of different colour to give you a slightly different shade of bronzer. It's a beautiful sunkissed colour with no orange tones! - exactly what  I look for in a bronzer.

PIGMENTS - £1.00 EACH

PURE PIGMENT- SHADE: LEVITY - BUY HERE
PURE PIGMENT- SHADE:  ETIQUETTE - BUY HERE




HOW gorgeous are these pigments??! They contain 1.5g of product, and they are superbly pigmented and really give your eyes that pop of shimmer! I love the shade Levity as it's perfect for spring and summer, whether its applied to the inside of the eye, or as a base all over the eye, it's a very statement girly colour. Etiquette is just as gorgeous. It's beautiful no matter what the season, and warmly smokes out the eye.
There are 25 shades available.

MONO EYESHADOW- SHADE: PURPLE HEAVEN - BUY HERE
£1.00 EACH


 


I want to purchase each and every one of these mono eyeshadows. The eyeshadows contain 3.3g of product, and i am so surprised at their quality for the price! The payoff is fantastic, you get a lot of product, they last a long time and they make your eyes look gorgeous. This shade would work perfectly with the previous pigment mentioned ' Levity '.

LIPSTICK- SHADE: NUDE- BUY HERE
£1.00



This specific lipstick is part of the matte collection that makeup revolution have to offer. The formula is rich, creamy and pigmented. It looks super gorgeous with a  nude gloss. It's the perfect colour combo with a dark smokey eye.

SWATCHES





Overall, I am going to be purchasing ALOT more items from makeup revolution. The products I have played around with, are such high quality and incredibly cheaply priced! Every girl can afford to look glamorous on a budget with makeup revolution. This brand is one to watch on the market. It's inevitably going to be a success with beauty consumers as their products can prove that sometimes budget makeup is BETTER!

MAKEUP REVOLUTION is available directly on their website and super drug. Their products will be in store soon! & I want to thank them for their generous gesture of giving me the pleasure of reviewing these products!

I will be doing a few makeup looks with these products, so keep your eyes peeled! - Have you tried and tested any of MAKEUP REVOlUTIONS products??

*these views are my own  - I was not paid
*the products were sent to me by makeup revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment